Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My recent dreaming experiences...

The dreams of late have been very peaceful. I am still sitting next to my creek. I don't feel the need to go anywhere else while I am sitting there. The beautiful sounds filter in and I am just sitting and enjoying the peaceful beauty of it all. The sun is filtering down through the trees and I am warm and comfortable beneath it's rays.

I am thinking of nothing besides of how perfect it is for the majority of the time, when all of a sudden, last night I think I had a visitor. Now see, I think this is my happy place, so that is where I go when I am stressed, or just craving a break from my everyday grind.
My visitor walked up to where I was sitting, very slowly, but there was never an intrusive feeling. Rather, more like I expected that this person would be along sooner or later...he/she had the most beautiful glow about them...like the sun had decided to settle upon them and to remain. I say, He/she because it was unclear to me. I sensed both qualities, however I have the feeling that the individual in this instance, or at least last night, was coming across as male.

Even now, as I type, I have chills running up and down my back. Which generally happens, either when I am freezing...or when I have realized something. I wonder if I realized something right there without actually realizing it? Like perhaps that individual was my guide and this was my introduction to him/her...which I again just got chills from, so I will assume this is the case...
However, it could have been a family member passed on, someone astral travelling and looking for me, the possibilities are endless are they not if only I use a little imagination?

Well my friends the time has come for me to say adieu, and off to work I go. I hope to hear comments back from you...anything positive rather, that is not telling me I am crazy would be good..but seeing as how I enjoy my self and my life quite a lot, I would probably assume that my opinion has to over-ride any low opinions that others have of me. So ha Ha Ha ha ha...the ravings of a dreamer. :P

Have a lovely day!!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »