Monday, November 03, 2008

CountDown is Seriously On Now...

Okay, as I said something last time there was an American election I am briefly going to state that I hope that these Elections go the way that they should and there is new leadership established, not the same old thing as usual.

Second, I hope most sincerly that with all of the "protection" that the states offers to their people and overseas, that regardless of whom is voted in, that there is sufficient protection around the president at all times.

Get out there and vote smart Ladies and Gentlemen!!

If you have something negative to say about this brief blog posting then I really wouldn't bother messaging me about it as I just ignored the nasty comments last time. However if you have anything intelligent to add one way or another I will post the comment.

Much love, get out there and vote ladies and gentlemen!!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »