Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Almost Time!!

That's right friends. :) My Reiki Course is this weekend. I am hoping for no delays, and that I don't get too lost in Sackville on a sunday..the buses aren't that good and I would be VERY SAD if I missed my bus or my course.... :( *SIGH*

I will get there though...No one holding me back this time...the money is set aside, I am ready to go!!

I have a friend coming with me I believe....she has not said 100% for sure yet, so one way or another, I am going to have a small class I am pretty sure....

Anyways, I am VERY EXCITED...and will be back sunday night or monday with my two cents on my course and the outcome, and then a periodic update following the attunement process....

WISH ME LUCK! It feels so right that I am taking this course...let us hope that I am going to be able to help those I love with it.

MUCH LOVE ALL!!!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »