Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day Two since attunement....

Wonderful. Really. I can't even believe it.

I am sitting here in my chair at work, a couple minutes prior to when I have to start work....

TIRED as you can possibly imagine as it was too hot and stuffy for me to sleep comfortably last night...but still here I am, and after a couple of energy rising exercises I feel great. :) I know that I am still tired, but I am very comfortable, and the tiredness kind of blends in with the energy I now feel flowing through me that is much more noticeable than I once felt it to be. :)

The energy flows across the back of my shoulders as I have thought that this is an area that requires energy to help in getting rid of the garbage there. As a life path 2 I kind of seem to be able to soothe people just by listening, however I also pick up a lot of their garbage...the positive thing being of course that I can now protect myself from this a little bit...so as I sit here, every once in a while I think about the energy and think about my shoulders/back and sure enough the chills will flow across my back and with each sweep it feels just a little bit looser.

On a related note, I had my first mini session yesterday with someone...This was only 30-45 minutes and I felt that he could have certainly benefited from more, but he was loosey-goosey when he finally got up.

During the session he fell almost asleep he was so relaxed and I am thinking that I will begin shopping around for the right music to use during a session. I have an idea what I want as I had a dream I was talking to someone and they were telling me which would be the right music to use, and I have the impression, but as I did not have my journal handy (I fell asleep on the couch not my bed.) BUT I am fairly certain that if I go to a music store and look around that I would know it by seeing it...it's just a feeling I have. :)

Anyways, so that is where I am at today. I will probably post again tonight as I want to try a self session by Patricia Cyr *(guided exercise)* but will let you all know how that plays out. :)

Much Love! Let the positive thoughts and vibes flow.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »