Thursday, May 08, 2008

2 weeks after attunement continued...

Hello all.

So not a lot has changed since the last post...

I have given both my fiance and my cat and all the plants at work reiki sessions and so far they are all benefiting from the experience, or at least they seem to be.

I am still experiencing frustrations that I am not in possession of a reiki bed...it makes me sad that I cannot do a full session on anyone due to my comfort. If I could blot out my discomfort then I could go through an entire session, or if someone had a high enough table that I could lay them out on that bad boy then it would be good...but right now as things stand..... I can make it through roughly a 30 minute session on people, my cat only does it for 10 - 15 minutes, but she is losing weight, looking healthier and not attacking me when she is in a playful mood anymore...now she just does her running away and then running back, and jumping when I move...it's cute and wayyyy less painful than when she was getting me before. :P YAY for Reiki...it is mellowing my baby out.

Also, my anger issues....? AHAHA. They are lessening...I do not feel anger anymore..sure I get worked up, but I make myself sick if I fight with people or get too upset about any one thing...so surely it is best to ignore the stupid stuff because really life is too short to fight with people about dumb stuff.

I am not even as argumentative as I was...sure I am still me :P and I'm going to let my opinion be known...but I am not going to go and freak out at someone...I can logically explain it to someone, and if they don't agree then that's fine...Hey...Maybe they are even right??? *Note to self* - doubtful that I would be wrong. Ahahha. *Just teasing, don't be getting worked up out there people. :P * (You know who you are. :P)

This weekend I am going to be getting together with my sisters and my mom to have a "girl's weekend". It should be really nice...here's to hoping. (my sisters and I tend to disagree quite a lot...it's not something i can control, but this will be the first gathering since my attunement, so i am hoping that I can just ZONE people out when I disagree, because even though I feel changed from my reiki 1, my sisters are not changed and also enjoy confrontation... *It's in our blood.* :P

Anyways, that's all I have for now...wish me luck. I am thinking of giving my sisters and mom a reiki session, or at least the ones that can handle it. :P My sister is VERY sensitive to the energy. :)

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »