Monday, May 12, 2008

Still going

It's as I suspected. My sisters were too sensitive to receive, or where not in the right frame of mind...I am alright with that...all I can do is keep trying to do reiki. If people are not interested then they are not interested but I am going to keep practising...it is just a mentality I believe...although I am 100% that I need to be doing MUCH more meditation then I have been up to this point. I mean I am doing daily sessions on myself, plants and the pets, but working up to people is truly my goal...and the people I have done it on so far do not understand...I need to do a full session on someone...I will need to think about this...for you cannot really learn more until I begin doing full sessions...perhaps I should just continue on myself..people will ask me if they want a session correct??

Anyway, all in all I had a good weekend but did not exercise the reiki ability as I should have done, but when you are running around shopping and hanging out with family all weekend there is not a lot of time if they do not wish to have session done. :)

On a go-forward note...time to get my butt moving on this. :)

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »