Monday, May 05, 2008

The 2nd week following the attunement...

Okay so arguing over things is no longer something that I can keep up for any amount of time. I used to argue a lot...however this is definitely something that I no longer have any interest in. I am more than willing to discuss something with someone, or talk things out, but I no longer have that nervous tension so backed up that when I argue with someone I snap and it becomes escalated. I can't do that anymore and I am really glad also that I can't.

I do not like arguing with people and in my family not that we argue a lot...we are actually doing alright at the moment, but I no longer feel the need to correct "ignorance" issues. I mean I do, but I state my point of view, that's it and then if the other person does not care to listen then that is absolutely their choice and I have no desire to force my opinion on anyone else...

If you know me personally at all, you will know that I used to be down to argue about anything. I was not understanding other people's reasons for not understanding my point of view and I consider that more when I am talking about any topics, but especially sensitive topics with peers or anyone.

I have to say that I am feeling more proud of myself now... I do not feel as self concious as I used to, I still have a great deal of nervous tension, but I am hoping that as time progresses I will have this with me less and less. *That is my hope anyway.*

My cat practically begged for a session this weekend. :P She crawled all over me, and I knew what she was looking for, so we cuddled up in our chair and away I went. I think my cat and I need to come to an understanding though that she does not HAVE to maul and kiss mommy all the time while we have the session. :P She can just relax and enjoy it, which she does, but she begins by mauling and that is not necessary. I know she enjoys it and appreciates it. So far she has been my most successful recipient by far, but at the same time I am not able to practise as long because it hurts me to lean over someone.

I WOULD LOVE to get myself a reiki bed. Just a plain one for a nice relaxing session. This is definitely not something that is going to be soon in my path as I have other things that I am needing, but most definitely will be looking into this...OH and if someone needs to get rid of theirs they could always let me know. (If you are moving or something like that...)

My teacher says if you put out the good intention that there will be some sort of positive return from that, so even if you know where I can get a nice bed within the HRM area for cheap...???

Thank you all for listening to my ramblings. Much Love. ;)

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »