Friday, May 30, 2008

Reiki this week...

This week has been a challenging week.

First off my cousin passed away, she will be missed, but I am glad she is no longer in pain. My thoughts are with her.
Then the next day another family member passed away from the same side of the family. It has been a difficult week for many.

I have been sending out reiki to individuals as able, and I hope that it has been helping them...but that's it exactly, all I can do is hope where I am not at home.

I had to take Tuesday off, I just couldn't make it through I was so tired from all the stuff going on with my family, plus I was on the tail end of a cold/flu thing.

So I spent Tuesday and Wednesday sleeping, and then meditating and going through 2 different guided meditations. One is a guided meditation for Reiki that I have on CD that I enjoy thoroughly each and every time that I do it, and the other is on youtube "REIKI RACHEL" has some really relaxing exercises, certainly worth looking into, as I personally enjoy these very much. I find her very soothing.

After Tuesday I have made it successfully through the week, but it has been a long and tiring week for the family. I will continue sending out reiki to those in my family that require it, and someone still requires it because it is still flowing.

God bless them all in their time of need. My thoughts are with my family.

However as a result of my Tuesday recharging day, I have made it through this week far more successfully than I would have hoped. I achieved quite a bit this week considering I was not at work Tuesday at all. And I thank my employers for their understanding of my situation. I am lucky to have bosses like them, as you know many bosses don't see the need for time off outside of "immediate family" for a death, but thankfully mine do and understand the pressures that this places on my family. I mostly needed the time off to recoup. There were phone calls constant for 2 or 3 days, and being a scorpio with a life path 2, and rising sign of cancer I tend to take on other people's troubles. Reiki has been an excellent source of helping me cope with this part of my mentality, and to help me to let go of things that are not mine to worry about. It is taking me a great deal of time to deal with letting go of other's responsibilities, but I am trying and eventually I will be where I am supposed to be.

I am currently working on divining my spirit guide's name as I had tried meditating and visual exercises, which I am continuing to do, but it is slow going, at least I am receiving calm and peace during these meditation sessions. :)

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »