Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Follow-up from Perez's Site...Obama Pin


Hello again all.

I saw this pin and became very disgusted with who ever created it, made it, and wore it...if it was a joke pin that was digitally made then I apologize, however if this was a serious pin then I am ashamed of those who wore it and can only be thankful that you are an American and not a Canadian.

Were it a Canadian that wore it, I would have to say that clearly anyone who has a clue (which I thought most canadians had at least a bit of a clue) and not completely ignorant, that this was a horrible thing to participate it.

As soon as I saw the pin I was instantly fed up. AND to top it off...I certainly hope that McCain has enough sense to condemn those that wore it...but where it was in texas at some rally...I highly doubt it would be openly condemned for the trash it is.

LET us hope that Canadians are more forward thinking.

2 comments:

Joking Joker said...

hahaha You got a point of view... here in Brazil people are talking about USA election ... i hope Obama wins... i think he is the one ...

see ya girl .o/

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

« # Scorpio ? »