Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ah Life is Good but I am oh so tired. :P

Hello everyone.

Yes life is good, but yes I am very tired. I have tomorrow off for my scheduled extra off, and then Monday is my day to go brides dress shopping with my sister. :) So no work again until Tuesday. Not a bad thing I guess. However it all depends upon how many movies my significant other has to see this weekend for the Atlantic Film Festival before it wraps up.

Also of note, tomorrow or rather late tonight Resident Evil: Extinction is out. I am not certain if the hype will have been worth it. I sure hope it will be. :P Anyways, I don't have too much right now...but if anyone goes to see the movie tonight...you could always leave me a comment about whether you liked it or not. No spoilers please...just yes you did, or no you didn't.

Thanks

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »