Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Extinction and blood Collection

Hello. Did you know that only 3% of Canadians Donate?? What is wrong with us? For normally being so good to our fellow man, we are ridiculously sad when it comes to blood donation. On the flip side however, there are also so many restrictions now on donating blood that the blood donations have lost their primary donating group. (The military) - This is due to them being overseas for extended periods of time, yet one would assume that they are absolutely one of the groups that require the blood. (Next to cancer, burn and surgery patients)

I am writing this in hope that some of you will decide to donate. If you go during the week, and in Halifax they have a shuttle to pick you up so that you can do it at lunch time. So really why not? Lunch time is such a quiet time to go and donate blood as well. The lines are basically non-existent, and honestly it doesn't hurt. You feel a sting and that is it...and to be truthful...the lady who jabs your finger at the beginning to check your iron is the one I am scared of...something about her reminds me of the diabetes checks my grandfather used to impose upon us. Ha Ha. Truly tho, my finger tip was bruised after this last time, and my arm was fine. Go Figure huh?

Anyways Resident Evil: Extinction. My boyfriend and I recently went to see this movie for his birthday. I am the resident evil fan, he is also a fan, but more just a fan of Milla I think. By the way she is Due in November and I for one, am extremely excited to see pictures.

Returning to resident Evil, extinction it was amazing!! I will wait a little bit longer before openly discussing this so as to not ruin it for anyone, but suffice it to say that I enjoyed this quite a bit. One or two parts were a bit much, but overall it was great. Please go and see it so that we can discuss it.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »