Sunday, September 02, 2007

Let's clear the air about one thing....

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to clear the air about one particular subject that I have been seeing quite a bit about lately.

Domestic Violence

We are talking about fists here people.

I strongly believe and there are many who do not agree with me...but that if your significant other hits you...that's it. Game over. Do not pass GO and do not collect $200. Just grab your stuff and get the heck out. No...no, there's no need to talk about anything. Don't baby one more chance..Your ass is gone. There are more than enough fish in the sea ladies and MEN to allow this to happen to yourself...

I understand the problems involved with this having to be done as I have a girlfriend who had to do it while running from the crazy man, and trying to take care of her 2 kids...BUT I am extremely proud of her for not returning to him. There is absolutely no excuse for someone to lay their hands upon their significant other. Oh she was nagging you?? Well maybe she was, but you don't touch her for it. Same goes for all those crazy woman out there throwing things at their husband's heads, or swinging frying pans at them because they don't say things you like. Come on people have we lost all sense? You should be with someone because they are your mate...your closest friend...completely trust...etc...you know those kinds of things....soon as someone swings at my head I am gone and if they continued to harass me, I'd be calling the cops or the male family members to issue a verbal option...Bugger off or get beat down.

Anyways I read an article today in which it was talking about a particular couple and how the man in question had gone and hit his wife and didn't stop until she had to be rushed to an ER.

Do you know what comment I read that followed that?? Brace yourselves for it!

People were going onto the blog {Not a lot of people thank god... But enough that I felt it necessary to create this post} and saying "They hope that the couple is able to reconcile and continue with their loving union, because in the eyes of Christ....Ya DA Ya DA Ya DA!!!!!"

I FLIPPED....My post said something similar to "HOLD UP...did you just say...that even though he beat her down and sent her to the hospital she should forgive him and go about their lives???? OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!"

Anyways, domestic abuse against one's partner, children, etc and ET AL...is completely out of place with what a family is supposed to be. Do not tell me it instills discipline. Come on people...I was spanked as a child and I am fine. There is a difference between a quick spank and BEATING a child. DO not tell me there is no difference. There is. I have seen both, and when I see someone BEATING their child...I step in and stop it. But if they are spanking them because the child bit another child or something stupid like that...COME ON PLEASE ...Really.

Of course as always feel free to comment, I am more than willing to defend my position and I feel justified in my position. But like I said, comments are more than welcome. :D Everyone have a great day!!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »