Thursday, September 13, 2007

*Sigh* Still waiting...

I know I know...I am impatient, but come on..... It has almost been a week why isn't the computer here yet??

On another more positive note, my boyfriend and I have recently purchased cellphones and now have our very own cell phone packages. I am slightly excited as this means that we can talk to each other during the day and can now make plans that don't involve going home first. Yay for Cell phones. Also, with him being in school, it is nice for him to be able to check in if he has to stay and do something at school, or if I am not home when he gets home to be able to call and ask me to pick something up.

All in all it is so far very much appreciated. Although, I do believe that my poor cat is not enjoying being tormented into posing for our cameras. HA Ha. So hopefully there will be a computer by Monday or Tuesday. I will let you know what is going on of course the good person that I am. ;)

Talk to you all again very soon.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »