Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Anxiously Anticipating the Arrival of the New 24" imac!!

Hi All,

As the title says, my household is currently waiting on the arrival of the new and "hopefully" impressive 24", 2.4 GH Dual Core Processors, upgraded to 2GB RAM, and up to 500 GB HD. Whoot. Whoot. This should be fairly exciting! :D At the very least we will be able to burn off our home videos from past trips and the like which will be exciting, as sadly my poor Toshiba laptop is just not capable. Although, for a laptop with very little memory, ram or will to live...and being a couple years old...it has survived well enough.

The new computer will have everything I need. Boys what I could do with a TB of Data though. ;) Maybe a future upgrade...Hmmmm
Anyways as soon as it gets here and we play around with it for a bit I will let you know what I think...seeing as I am a PC user and have only ever used Macs occasionally. (We shall see...hey, if I end up liking it...then that's great...but at least my bf will be able to use his video making software. It would surely die if it were installed on my poor laptop. :P)

See you all soon. Anyone with any opinions on the imac 24", 2.4 can of course post them here. I love hearing it. Thanks.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »