Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Black Snake Moan"

Hello readers!

Today I am talking about "Black Snake Moan". Last night my boyfriend and I rented and watched this movie. Well...Samuel L. Jackson as always, never fails to meet my expectations. I am not exactly a fan of Ricci, but I have to give the girl credit...she fit the part perfectly. Rae and Lazarus were very well rounded characters in my opinion.

Lazarus (Samuel) is the man. ALWAYS the man. Although I have to say that the preacher was also an amusing character.

Rae (Ricci) is a girl with a problem. Her man goes away to do a tour (His first obviously) and she goes crazy. As the story you can see that she is afflicted and is a nymphomaniac which has gathered a very negative reputation. Lazarus, a man whose wife has left him for his "brother". Lazarus is a honorable man and this can be seen through-out the film. One has to note though, how impossible this film would have been without Samuel.

I need you all to go see this movie. What did you think? I have not enjoyed a Ricci movie in a while, and I have to say that this film is one that I will be getting.

Bravo Jackson and Ricci.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »