Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween approaching...

Ya know, I like Halloween. I have enjoyed the trick or treating, then having girlfriends over and watching scary movies, then a period where I did nothing really...and now I am back to the point where I like to watch movies with my boyfriend, and watch off the balcony for all the little devils, witches, lady bugs, and whatever other costumes they come up with.

No offense to the teens, but my favorite costumes, has and always will be those of the little tiny children and the pets dressed up. They were always just a little bit too cute to be out trick or treating but I always thought they were adorable!!

Scary movies...but what ones to watch?? I am hoping that my boyfriend will pick out which one he wants to watch. ;) So that I can claim I didn't choose it while I hide my eyes behind my fingers. Oh yes...I am one of those. *sigh*

What does everyone else do for Halloween? Any plans in particular? I hope you are all doing something...watching a movie, handing out candy... it's all in good fun.

So tell me, what are your plans? Happy Halloween!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »