Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cancelled the Imac

*SIGH* After frequent dealings with the DAL PCPC we have come to the decision and have canceled our order with this business. The service we received I am sorry to say was not on par with the service we should have received due to the price we would be paying for the computer. I do not plan to pay a large amount of money only to get jerked around by the business in question.

Please do not think that we made this decision lightly. My boyfriend had spoken with a daytime manager, a shipping/receiving clerk, and a couple store sales people, and not one of them would give us a direct answer. Instead everything was "pass the buck". It was either Apple's fault, or the clerk taking the order's fault, or the most infuriating...It was our fault. I do not care what they say...have they never heard the phrase "the customer is always right"????

Obviously they have not taken any customer service positions before. Anyways, I know that word of mouth is more powerful but I hope that someone planning on purchasing a MAC computer has the good sense to go directly through apple as the delays you will get and the confusion of relatively simple orders is more than slightly bothersome.

I hope that you read this review and understand my frustration. We were trying to purchase this computer though the local area, in order for my boyfriend to receive his student discount and the other part of the promotion at the time which is why we had ordered when we had, but the constant denying of responsibility was bordering on extremely rude, and we honestly felt the best thing to do was to go where someone would at least care that they would be losing a good sale.

Think before you buy. ALSO do you notice that there is a month gap since I last wrote about the imac?? So much for 7 business days huh??

-J-

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »