Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WOAH Wait a second...what did you say Mr. Harper??

Okay...It is well known by people close to me, perhaps not my readers as of yet, but I do not like Stephen Harper. The only reason he is in power CLEARLY to me...is because his party joined with the Conservatives. Otherwise he wouldn't have received even a single vote from eastern Canada due to his "bullying" tactics, bad-mouthing us, and in general I do just not see this man as fit to have run of our country.

An article in the Chronicle Herald this morning has me livid. Mr Harper...has turned down the support from the tories in the Colchester-Cumberland in support of their Mr. Bill Casey.

Now first I would like to mention that I in no way support the tories. BUT. I have met Mr. Casey, AND he has been a TORY LONGER than Mr. Harper has been a Tory. Please explain to me...the whole reason in saying he cannot be a party candidate is because he voted against his own government's budget legislation to protest changes to the Atlantic Offshore accord.

Some of Mr. Harper's earlier ideologies that he was fond of .... OBVIOUSLY...Western Alienation...so why...pray tell is he black balling MR. CASEY for standing up for what he thinks is right for his area??

As I said, I am not a TORY, but many people in Northern Nova Scotia where I grew up are...and I mean DIE HARD TORies...and I have to tell you...if MR. CASEY leaves the Conservatives...well...people really like him in my area and we know he stands up for our area...what do you see happening??

So in closing...come on Mr. Harper...you really think it's necessary to go to the extremes that you are?? I liken this to....the spoiled boy that tells all the kids except the one who is dating his crush that they can come over and have a party at his house....but not that boy...because he is dating the girl.

So what that means Mr. Harper in a roundabout way is that...You may lose some of your faithful and die hard tories...will it be enough to boot you out of government?? I can sure hope so. Your unwillingness to talk to the free press, your views and ideologies clearly still represent the west and not eastern canada....Let's just say this faithful liberal is hoping for an election...and honestly...as long as there is a positive change...I would be happy.

GO BILL CASEY!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »