Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back and with News...

Hello.

Okay so I had a very informative reading. I am still processing data, and attempting to find a walkman/cassette player. (An interesting task.) But more importantly I have been working on relaxing and trying to "talk" to myself more. *By this I mean to practice meditation* I have at least been trying to get to a relaxed enough state that I can remain in this vibe for half of my lunch hour.

I have found that upon returning to work to relieve the next person for lunch, that I am far more relaxed and feeling much better than when I left to go sit in a quiet corner by myself. I will of course be trying to work on this state and improve it.

If I can manage to feel this same feeling for at least an hour after my relaxation then I am very proud of myself. Yes it is a small accomplishment, but the feeling of calm and peace that descends upon me is quite reassuring.

I hope that you all will take the time to sit, listen to your breathing, and don't think about anything. Time flies by in this position. I like to "feel" that a light is passing through and cleansing, healing as it moves through-out my body. Such a happy and positive feeling.

Anyways, I hope that you will all take at least a half hour to be by yourself at some point, even if you do it right before you go to bed, whenever it will most benefit you. My couple of minutes to myself benefits me most when I need it at lunch time. It prepares me to stay calm, collected and able to find any information that I am required to. In other words, I am very tuned in to what I need to accomplish. :)

Best of luck fellows on achieving the same state.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »