Thursday, November 08, 2007

Astral Projection and Reincarnation what?

Alright. I'm out with it. Anyone that sees me on a daily basis probably knows that I have been saturating my mind with astral projection and reincarnation information. What free time I don't spend on the Internet looking for peoples' personal experiences, stories, and articles or information, I spend reading every book I can get out of the library, which unfortunately in not enough material to completely saturate myself.
My evenings right before bed, I enjoy to engage in meditation in an attempt to condition my mind to get to the point where I will either: A. Eventually remember my projections or B. That I will be able to continue experiencing the deep levels of relaxation that I have come to enjoy from my evenings.

Also of interest, I have gone about inquiring into a regression therapy session. The woman in question is business partner to the lovely woman I get my astrology reading done by occasionally. I feel very comfortable with both of these ladies, and hope only that this will be a success and one that will be bringing me perhaps a little bit more knowledge about myself.

Of course, I am trying to first be able to easily get to a deep level of relaxation so to ensure myself the best possible chances when I do finally get to have an appointment with her.

Anyone have any tips, hints or words of wisdom to impart?

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »