Friday, November 30, 2007

Last night and how I feel today...

Hello.

Well last night I returned from the theaters fairly late as my boyfriend and I had booked the Oxford to show a movie...that being beside the point...
When I got home though, I had been so stressed, running on a lack of sleep, had already worked all day, and was just feeling run down...but I tried to do my relaxation technique. After a few minutes, my mind was in the drifting stage. No thoughts were being flown at me, and I was very comfortable and thought for a minute that I was sleeping. But no, or maybe yes, but whatever it was, it was the next level of either my dreaming, or of projection. Even as I now think on it, I can feel the energy that I felt then shooting down my back causing tingling sensations all over my back, but also a release of built up pressure.

The dreaming last night brought me to a place where I was staring into a creek, actually remarkably similar to a place that I used to sit when I was little when I just wanted to be by myself, unwind, and enjoy the quiet. When I finally laid myself down to sleep, instead of just letting whatever come at me that would be good for me, I purposefully attempted to visualize that scene again...this is now my new relaxing thought I think. I have never been so relaxed except for when I was coming back from Mexico and realized at the Cancun Airport, how relaxed I had been and that I was coming home.

As a side note, Mayan People (Mayan Descendants) are some of the beautifulest people that I have ever met. In general in the area of Mexico where I was, the men and women descendants were shorter and rounder people, but so beautiful. Very friendly, so relaxed, welcoming, they have not a lot, but are happy with what they do have.

It seems like a quieter place, as opposed to North America, where everyone wants to "own" things, wants more money... Yes I am a part of that culture, I love to work, I like to get paid for what I do, but if you could work somewhere that you work less hours, and get more enjoyment, now that to me sounds like the best job ever, even though I am something of a workaholic.

I have been more seriously considering attaining my REIKI level 1 as of late. If there is anyone who has any suggestions, or who has received their Level 1 in the Halifax area, I would love to hear about it, any information would be appreciated.

Thank you for the information!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »