Friday, November 16, 2007

Remembering my astrology Reading...

For those who know, and those who don't....I am spending today feeling ill as anything. But as I lay huddled in my blanket in front of this computer, slightly drowsy from the sinus pills I have been taking...I am thinking about my astrology reading that I had done by a wonderful woman by the name of Holly.

Holly is indeed a wonderful lady, I may have even mentioned that I want to go see her business partner and get a past life regression done...I don't know what I am waiting for on that...but i will use my excuse that I do not enjoy the packed feeling that you get on a bus. Now see, on a subway you don't get that in the same way. A subway can be even more packed than the bus, usually are, but they don't bother me.

Anyways, So I have been thinking about my reading. I am thinking about it purely because I am planning on going for my psychic reading tomorrow. Whether you believe in it or not is up to you of course...but I personally do believe. I, as well as anyone has had a reading done by some real slime balls, who would say just anything that would probably ring true to hundreds of thousands of people, I.E. "You are having relationship problems....this will pass after much discussion between yourself and this individual." OH...Well then...I guess that means I should just think that pertains to a certain relationship in my life then??? No No No...there are people out there, that do know what they are doing, who genuinely want to help people, yes they want to get paid for it, but so what?? So would anyone else who is working in a trade. You wish to get paid for being a carpenter? Well that's a "gift" from god...(If you want to look at it this way...) or you are a therapist...Well...you counsel people...and we KNOW that you get paid for it...same with psychics. (the genuine ones).

Anyways, the woman in question that I am going to go to is someone that most of my entire family has seen. This woman has been accurate in many things within my family...I have put off going until now as I never felt that I needed any assistance. I have just made choices and worked with what I had started...Now...well...A little bit of extra information never hurt...and even if I do for some reason completely disagree with her, There is Always FREE WILL. Just like if I got a bad feeling during the reading or felt that she was hokey...then I would get up and leave...no harm done.

However, I do not think she is HOKEY and will therefore remain and listen to what she has to say. So upon my return I will tell you what I think friends. If I came to any personal revelations or if she confirms any ideas that I already have floating around inside my head. We shall see. Until then, I hope you all have a great weekend...I hope that I have something interesting to tell you when I get back, If NOT...well, I can always think of another topic. :)

Til Then My friends...

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »