Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bourne Three...The Best Of The Series Perhaps?

Without a doubt in this blogger's mind is more like it. To quote a very dear friend of mine "After watching Bourne 1, I thought it was great. After watching # 2, I felt that it was better than 1, but after reflection I realize that it was great but just in a different way...but after three... I am having a hard time deciding if it is the best or not"

Well...take no offense my dear friend and movie fanatic. Ha Ha. But I am quite certain that number 3 was the best of the series. A work of art. I might even go so far to say.

Why you ask? Well for starters...if you have to ask that question you haven't seen the movie. The chase scenes are just unbelievable and most of the movie is a chase scene. They pull in more plot, they time everything perfectly.

I just simply put do not have enough words to explain how much I enjoyed this movie. I think that you need to go and see it...no don't wait. I mean now. Just jump up out of your seat, where-ever you are...you're at work you say??
Listen to me very carefully...you need to see this movie. You suddenly have a headache or something. Don't tell me you aren't creative...I'm sure most of the people here reading my blog can think of something. You naughty people you.

The point is that I almost always leave the movie theatre during a movie for something...be that a bathroom break, food or what have you, but during this one...I was glued to my chair. I didn't even mind moving my legs for the child that kept running out of the theatre in front of me. You know why? Because I felt sorry that he had to miss the movie with all of his running and I moved my feet quickly to help ensure that he could bring his self back to his seat in as timely of a fashion as possible to watch this movie, as opposed to what I would normally like to do to someone after they run back and forth out of the theatre in front of me a couple of times. *wink Wink*

A pure delight, and I also have to add that I am one of those people that generally think that the critics are crazy when they make their comments on movies...but with this one, the critics and I are in complete agreement. Bourne 3 is a complete HIT! I shall be going to see this one again in theatres before it goes out. No worries there.

Take my advice...see this movie.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »