Monday, August 27, 2007

Price of the imac!!

Holy Moly. Okay, I know that imac's are the best to use with digital editing and film making which is why my boyfriend and I are considering making the purchase.

Yes they are sleek and sexy, but ALSO...A Dell fully loaded with everything that I want comes to maybe 2100, but with the imac at 2100, there isn't hardly any of the extras that I want to purchase so that he has everything he needs for school.

Eeeks. I am a little nervous I can tell you that.
Anyone out there that has one can certainly feel free to offer up their advice.
I guess though, that even thought the computer is going to cost a pretty penny, at least my boyfriend will be set up to take the course properly.

But like I said, anybody with any tips, hints, or comments about their own imacs, I would more than appreciate. Please, do comment!!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »