Friday, August 03, 2007

Tipsy = Louder Music

Why is it my dear friends...that as you drink more...that you want louder music? Do we suddenly become deaf? I have conducted a couple "experiments" as it were to try. And as I sit drinking, the urge to dance is overwhelming, followed closely by an urge to increase the music volume.

Is this something that happens with everyone? I would like to think so. I know whenever you go out, everyone seems to enjoy the loud music, with the exception of a couple of individuals...but it is still an enjoyable experience.

I have yet to go out and have a headache. It is almost as if the liquor has a quality *ALCOHOL* that takes away the ills. *I think this is what people with drinking problems feel* (Not to attack anyone in particular).

I am curious though...has anyone else had an experience where they have gone out for a night of dancing, food and just plain old fashioned fun, where they acquired a headache through the night? It is of course just a question, and if you have an answer feel free to comment. I always love to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »