Monday, August 27, 2007

Eager for September

Hello again. I am so very looking forward to this month.

First off my boyfriend starts school in September for a program that he has wanted to take for quite a while so I think that we are both extremely excited for him, about that.

Also this month, Is my boyfriend's birthday, my grand-father's burial finally, and Oktoberfest. Of course I have to say that the Oktoberfest one is the one that intrigues me the most. Always a good night had by all.... However, Sometimes, just sometimes, the ooom-pow-pow music drives me a little bit kooky, that is probably why I and everyone else drinks quite a bit of beverages, so that we don't actually have to listen to the silly music. Ha Ha.
I may pay a wee bit more attention to the music this year however. We shall see. I will be attending with a girlfriend, my boyfriend and myself for sure. And as always, most of the people I went to school with in my younger days will be there as well. It is quite an event for the little place that I grew up. The most interesting part, is that motels are booked a year in advance for the celebration by some of the Germans and other lovers of the event that attend.

I have no interest really in attending a beer garden, however the dance, even though I don't dance, is the one I need to go to, because it's the one people my age attend.

I hope to see all you Oktoberfest goers there again this year, and I hope September is a good month for everyone!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »