Monday, August 27, 2007

Healthy Eating

So hello everyone,

This is your host, the round, short and looking to lose some weight by healthy means.
So basically based upon the people that I have talked to so far... portion control is a key ingredient in the weight loss.

I am looking for healthy food recipes and would be extremely happy if someone, anyone could please offer me up some suggestions.

I am looking into a mixture of moderating my starch, and including more protein and nutrients, as the meals I generally cook are tasty, but that does not mean that they are healthy.

I.E. My lasagnas, spaghetti, chowders, roasts, etc.

What I am looking for is a wide range of meal ideas, but specifically, any healthier rice meals, or salads that are favorites in your house, different things, wraps, and other light meals such as those. Any ideas are welcome, please don't hesitate. I need to do some healthy eating.

Also, I am looking for a really good potato salad recipe if anyone wants to share. ;)

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »