Friday, August 03, 2007

Kitty Toys

Are cats picky? Some would be inclined to say yes. However I am going to Say no.
As long as it squeaks, or has a long tail, or moves, or just plain exists my cat will play with it.

Also, I must say that catnip toys have also gone over very well, but that homemade ones seem to do the best, or at least in my case.

Have you noticed how much bloody cat toys cost? Or especially those cat houses? Jeeze they cost a bloody fortune!!

I went to two different stores to compare prices on a cat house rather than making my own and I discovered that it would be FAR cheaper for me to purchase the materials myself, then use my father and grandfather's tools to create a bigger and more enjoyable cat house. Over pricing a little bit?? Yes I think so.

And cat hair brushes! Each time I have to get a new brush I cringe a little bit more inside. The price is okay for the plain bristle brushes, but what if you get a bristle brush with a little extra cushioning, or a better hand grip, well than the thing increases in price. Crazy. I guess though if what you are trying to do is make a profit, which I cannot blame anyone for doing so, but jeeze think of me, the poor person spending money on my cat.

Does anyone have any favorite toy ideas that their cat or cats like? I'm always looking for new ideas. ;) Thanks and Talk to you later!

No comments:

« # Scorpio ? »